We are telling you about the best selling vehicles in the month of February. We present the list of Top 10 best-selling cars in India for the month of February 2021. In this top 10 list, 7 out of 10 vehicles are from Maruti and 3 from Hyundai Motors. The crown of selling the most vehicles is still on the head of Maruti Suzuki. Top 10 Best Selling Cars February 2021.
This month Hyundai Creta has secured fifth position with 12428 units and surpassed Maruti’s Dzire with Maruti Dzire having sold only 11901 units in the month of February.
Hyundai Creta is also the number one best-selling SUV in the month of February. Here is the complete list of 10 best-selling cars in February 2021.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza is sold 361 units more than the Honda Venue and with this, the compact SUV became the highest-selling sub-4-meter compact SUV of February 2021. Hyundai’s Venue ranked 9th with dispatches of 11,224 units.
The Top 10 cars are as shown –
- Maruti Swift – 20,264 units
- Maruti Baleno – 20,070 units
- Maruti Wagon R – 18,728 units
- Maruti Alto – 16,919 units
- Hyundai Creta – 12,428 units
- Maruti Dzire – 11,909 units
- Maruti Eeco – 11,891 units
- Maruti Vitara Brezza – 11,585 units
- Hyundai Venue – 11,224 units
- Hyundai Grand i10 – 10,270 units
If we compare it from last month, then here you will see the sale of vehicles has increased considerably compared to the previous month.